Sunday, September 7, 2008

BREEZE Magazine

Well, I just got back from Upperstar KK to have a cup of hot Milo. Was me, Masdi@Tom and a special guest, wawa! haha.. not really a special guest. We just thought that it would be nice to bring a female companion, whatmore an uprising model, in our local scene..

(wawa, photoshooting at Nexus Karambunai Resort)

We had a good chat, crack some jokes and all the normal stuff people do. Then when we were finished, I and Tom went to Shenny to grab the latest edition of BREEZE Mag. Sure enough, my photos was published. Thanks to Mr Jonathan!

One of the photos published on BREEZE Magazine. The girl in blue is my cousin, Ithma @ Kinding

Another photo which was included. Shown here is a designer gown paraded by Nicole, a local promising model

Sakai bah me, seeing my image being used, and to be seen by many Sabahan! heheh..

8 comments:

Isa said...

Wah.. makin hebat la ko Roy... Congrats..!!! :-)

Beautiful Monyet said...

Not sakai we call it.. EXCITED!

ehehe...

congrats Roy ;))

ps: err..buli remove tu word verification ka?? kacau butul mau comment ehehe..

roy2lips said...

haha.. thanks ;).. dunno how to remove.. cmana tue.. ajar dulu.. hehe

n/a said...

Looks like you are doing very well, Roy. Congratulations! I hope to see you continue to success!

NoyIbrahim said...

wah Roy! Congrats..dpt jg pic ko masuk mag...i missed that edition. kasi simpan utk sa hehe...

roy2lips said...

hahah.. ba nti sa kasi tgk Noy.. thanks jill.. hope to see me continue to success too.. hahah, same goes to you..

Isa said...

Begini tu Roy, mula2 pigi "setting", and then pilih "comments", finally ko kasi "no" itu "show word verification for comments". :-) hehe..

NoyIbrahim said...

oraits roy! nanti kasi sa ah :)