Sunday, February 27, 2011

Join our photo session, studio and outdoor!




(Photos are for illustration only)
Open to all to participate in this Portraiture session on 5th March for studio session, and 6th March for Outdoor sessions.

For both of this session, I will go through how I take nice photos on the spots, while explaining it to the partiocipants.

Its my first promotion, RM100 for each session, or RM150 if you join both!

Decent model will be provided!(and you know me, I only provide the best! ;) ..

PM me for details!

Extra: I am Encouraging female photographers to join! 10% Discounts for female shutterbugs! ;)

I will give one to one tips if you need any..

email me if interested:powerhouse1982@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------------------
Terbuka kepada semua jurugambar2 untuk menyertai sesi potret pada 5 mac untuk studio dan 6 mac untuk sesi outdoor.

Untuk kedua2 sesi ini, Saya akan mencari dan mengambil gambar terbaik, sambil menerangkan bagaimana saya mengambilnya

Ini adalah promosi pertama saya, iaitu harga promosi rm100 untuk setiap sesi, atau RM150 jika mengambil kedua2 sesi sekaligus!

Model jelitawan akan disediakan..

PM untuk keterangan lanjut

Mau saport female photographer nie, 10% diskaun untuk jurugambar wanita! ;)

Sila email saya jika berminat:powerhouse1982@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog you are having ,check out my blog too for wallpapers and pictures.i started just now,you can follow me there, anyway thanks for checking... :)
http://stilens.blogspot.com/